It's National Peanut Butter Day! Stock up on all your favorite types of food containing peanut butter, including Reese's! YUM! What's your favorite treat that has peanut butter in it? And most importantly, chunky or creamy?
2. Peanut butter was first introduced in the USA in 1904.
3. We eat on average 3 Ibs of peanut butter per person each year.
4. Men like chunky peanut butter best.
5. Women and children like creamy peanut butter best.
6. Archibutyrophobia is the fear of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth.
7. If you took all the peanut butter that Americans eat each year, it could coat the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
8. Most types of peanut butter are vegan and gluten-free.
9. There’s a jar of peanut butter in 75% of the homes in America.
10. President Thomas Jefferson and President Jimmy Carter were both peanut farmers.