Happy National Pizza Day!
I'm sure this is everyone's favorite day of the year. Pizza=life.
Unfortunately, big name pizza places are not having any deals or promotions on this wonderful day. BUT, check around your locally owned pizza places and find out if they're having any specials.
1. 94% of Americans eat pizza regularly.
2. Dominos delivery logged four million miles of a Super Bowl Sunday!
3. Each person in American eats about 46 slices of pizza a year.
4. Over five billion pizzas are sold worldwide each year.
5. Saturday night is the post popular night to eat pizza.
6. A single slice of cheese pizza has 168 calories, 6.1 grams of saturated fat, 1 grams of fiber, and 7.6 grams of protein.
7. McDonald's used to sell pizza in the 1980's.
8. There is a perfume that smells like a box of fresh Pizza Hut pizza being opened.
9. Pizza was invented in Italy.